Thursday, May 28
noon - 1:00 pm
Chamber of Commerce, 200 1 St NW, Little Falls
Little Falls Convention & Visitors Bureau, Edina Realty and Thrivent Financial - Alicia Kapus
In person networking is back, just with a new spin on this. Following are a the guidelines.
- Attendees MUST pre-register
- In-person networking will be hosted at the Chamber of Commerce meeting room
- Attendees must remain 6' apart
- Introductions will be made
- There will be time for one to one conversations
- Attendees will have time to highlight their business
- May Friday Morning Coffee and Lunchtime on Location sponsor will have materials available to attendees
- May Friday Morning Coffee and Lunchtime on Location sponsor will be asked to join us via social media or can be one of the 9 in the room
- Masks and elbow bumps are optional
- Room will be sanitized prior to and after each in-person event
- Prior to attending please take your temperature. If you have a body temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher do not attend.
- If you have had a fever of 100.4 degrees or higher in the last 2 weeks please do not attend.
We recognize that online networking events held can be effective, however, it defeats the purpose of true networking by not allowing multiple people to have multiple conversations at once. We understand that some members may not be comfortable with attending an in-person activity at this time. We respect those decisions. To continue the Chamber's work of bringing members together to create and continue to build a stronger community by doing business with each other, we need to forge ahead, just with a new twist.
Register by emailing Gina at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, May 8. If you are not preregistered you will not be able to attend, there will be no walk-ins.