- Support individuals with developmental disabilities and mental illnesses by being a teacher, partner, ambassador, advocate, encourager, and provider.
- Aid with self-care needs, individual programming, and transportation of individuals
- Provide activities and experiences for individuals to help them gain knowledge, interests, and preferences in making an informed decision.
- Assist with work-skills training and provide individualized supports to help individuals maintain paid employment in community businesses and/or settings.
- Provide individualized, community-based supports to help individuals develop and maintain essential and personally enriching life skills.
- Teach health, independence, safety, and community integration to those with developmental disabilities and mental illnesses.
Qualified applicants must pass a Minnesota background check and be insurable under EEI’s vehicle coverage.
Employment Enterprises, Inc., is an EEO employer.